Terms and Conditions for Sankalp Education
By accessing and using the Sankalp Education website ("www.sankalpeducation.in"), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our Website.
(1) Acceptance of Terms: By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Sankalp Education reserves the right to modify, update, or revise these terms at any time without prior notice.
(2) Use of the Website:
a. You must use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
b. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
(3) Intellectual Property:
a. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Sankalp Education and is protected by intellectual property laws.
b. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or otherwise use any content from the Website without the prior written consent of Sankalp Education.
(4) Registration and Account:
a. To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to register for an account.
b. You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process.
c. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
(6) Payment and Refund Policy:
a. Payment for any services provided by Sankalp Education through the Website must be made in accordance with our payment terms.
b. Refund policies, if applicable, will be outlined in the specific terms related to the services offered.
(7) Limitation of Liability:Sankalp Education shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any services provided through the Website.
(8) Termination of Access:Sankalp Education reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason.
(9) Links to Third-Party Websites:The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Sankalp Education is not responsible for the content or practices of these websites and does not endorse or make any representations about them.
(10) Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Ahmedabad.
By using the Sankalp Education website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.